- Salient Features
ASCO Orthopedic extension device or traumatology table is specially designed for various Orthopedic surgeries. It improves flexibility during surgery for patient positioning. Made of stainless steel which resist corrosion.
- This Orthopedic Attachment can be used with any ASCO operating table.
- Specially Designed for Intra Operative X-Ray Photos and Image Intensifiers use.
- High degree of operating comfort.
- A pelvic support plate is supported on top of the frame and is formed with an asymmetrical construction.
- Stirring Instruments allows flexion/raising of legs & stirring/string ball joints locked from foot end.
- Two traction devices on sliding spot with ball joint allowing flexions & rotations of foot with traction shoe with metallic sole provides a strong grip at the ankle joint, even for high traction forces.
- Padded orthopedic knee crutches provides support to the legs of the patient.
- Easily collapsible, require small storage space.